Sunday, April 20, 2008

Seasons are changing, waves are crashing, and stars are falling all for us.....

Getting my cap and gown the other day has brought me to realize that I'm growing up before i know it I'll be off to college... I can't wait but then again I can. I'm not ready to grow up yet I want to stay this way forever. I'm very proud of myself though I never thought I could do this. School really isn't my thing I grew up to be an apathetic angry angst filled teen ager who didn't care one way or another if I graduated... After a life changing time in my life I grew to really love school. I have good days at school. Granite I get stressed out about stuff yearbook, art, and drama those things really stress me out but I love all of them I have my best times over all when I'm doing those three things. I'm ready for graduation to be here I can't wait to feel that feeling. Oh the places I will go.



Saturday oohh what a boring day. Sam and I woke up after this huge boom at her house cause of boom I still don't know Sam probably does but I have not a clue all I know is that it made me have to pee pee =D. After pee peeing we found our selfs in need of breakfast. We txt'd Shannon and we asked her to make us a pizza after running few errands we finally got our tasty cheesy pepperoni pizza.

We then went to my house and sat....
then uhm, we sat some more.
I got really crazy when we just sat.

We then burned the camp rock We Rock onto cd with some other jammin music and went around random public places singing them and got some crazy looks =D

Today we went to get a book some teeny magazines (which were amazing) came home cleaned my room and then we got online and found this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes you are seeing right a flux capictor...
I know right.

It was that amazing.

No comments: