Monday, April 14, 2008

My random playlist is really random...

Right now my play list is including such an odd mix of music...
  • Seasons Of Love - RENT
  • Out Tonight - RENT
  • I'll Cover You - RENT
  • I should tell you - RENT
  • In the ghetto - Elvis Presley
  • No air - Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
  • Naked - Avril Lavigne
  • Make some noise - Hannah Montana
  • To love you more - Celine Dion
  • Then you look at me - Celine Dion
Now, that's an odd play list i have had freakier but it's just weird how my mood can go from one song to the next...

Music says so much about you, it really does. Some people don't believe that but you can really tell who a person is through their play list.

Anyways,
Today wasn't a bad Monday, now I really do highly dislike Monday's and the people I have to be surrounded with on Monday's but today was a really good day which is awesome. I haven't really blogged about my weekend but I shall....

Let's just start with a new addition to our family =D

His name is Chevy and he's very close to my heart♥
he's way too dang cute for his own good.

After getting this monster ball of fur I hung out with one of my favorite girls ever Jess and then we got Megan to chill with us so it was Sam, Heather, Jess, Megan, and I in their new apartment just chilling. We all danced around and comitted forms of molestation on each other =D

Then we went to taco bell for food because we were getting tired after our starbucks rush. We came home and chilled with the two dudes who's names I have forgot I know there was an Austin and some other dude who wants to date a sophomore haha, we had a lot of fun we hit the volley ball around almost broke the flat screen, celling fan, and lamp. Oh yes we're winners!

At about midnight I came home and went to bed hahaha It was a great weekend it was probably the best weekend I've had in a long time<3333 I leave you with these kind words of advice:
In truths that she learned, or in times that he cried. In bridges he burned, or
the way that she died. It’s time now to sing out, though the story never ends let's celebrate remember a year in the life of friends. Remember the love! Remember the love! Remember
the love! Measure in love. Seasons of love! Oh you got to you got to remember the love, You know that love is a gift from up above share love, give love, spread love Measure, measure your life in love.

No comments: