Sunday, April 27, 2008

Eventful Weekend... I think so.

My weekend started with Friday night going and hanging out with Jessica, and Megan which was really exciting and fun which made for the start of a great weekend. First of all I got to sleep in which was amazing I haven't slept till noon in a really long time and doing so felt amazing. We got up and decided we wanted to g hang out with Heather... We called her she came and picked us up when went and ate some Chinese which was awesome! Then we decided lets go watch a movie... So we were gonna watch Baby Mama I'm sure it's a great movie but we decided on Harold and Kumar after we noticed it was playing at the theater. While waiting for the 4:30 we decided to go the Christian Book Outlet Store where I ran into Mrs. Sullins my old English/Drama teacher it was nice to run in to her. We shopped around and came out with:

This amazing journal which I can't wait to start writing in!!!!
and

these awesome amazing Pick Jesus guitar picks they're cute!!!

We then went and watched Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay

Probably one of the sickest, craziest, funniest movies I've ever watched in my life<3>

No comments: