Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Every country gets the circus it deserves. Spain gets bullfights. Italy gets the Catholic Church. America gets Hollywood


I've been hearing that Hollywood Is Not America song a lot lately. I love it but as much as I love Hollywood it's very much so true. Hollywood is a crazy town full of plastic girls =D. They are very few good people there. I remember the first time I saw the Hollywood sign I was amazed at everything there. The streets, the hills, the houses, the cars, the people, and the fact that you actually feel like your dreams will come true there. It's like a magical place almost like Disney but not quite.

I hope to get to spend more time in L.A. through out my years it's a wonderful city. Hollywood has always been a cage; a cage to catch our dreams.

This weeks feels like it's going by so slow I thought today was Wednesday but it was only Tuesday. Not including semester test we have about 15 or 16 days of school left. I couldn't be any more happier with that number of days. It's amazing to actually be here in the midst of graduation and senior lunches and saying goodbye to friends and getting the heck out of town!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to graduate either muh sistah!

i downloaded some demi today.

go on limewire and do the same.

her songs actually rock my world.